Issue 01, October 2022
EuRiCa in short…
EuRiCa Project is committed to contributing and promoting the conservation of ritual cuisine, its ethnocultural traits, as well as the folklore and traditions connected to it through the development of a methodology for the digitization and creation of digital representations of ritual recipes in order to be globally accessible.
The consortium decided to ask for an extension of the project in order to make all intellectual products of the highest quality and to allow widespread dissemination of the results obtained from the project. The Bulgarian National Agency has granted the consortium an extension therefore the project will end on March 31, 2023.
EuRiCa Intellectual Output 2……
The consortium has completed the development of the modules of the course "Digital representation and conservation of European ritual cuisine"
4 modules have been developed:
Module 1 Ritual recipes and their documenting via usage of new digital technologies
Module 2 Basic theory and practice
Module 3 Editing of digital representations of ritual recipes
Module 4 Publishing of digital representations of ritual recipes
The modules developed in English have all been translated into the partner languages
and uploaded to the e-learning platform.
The selection of participants will be started in October and the course is scheduled to start on October 15th for the duration of one month.
• O3 Presentation channels. The UPT partner is drafting the report to suggest which social media to use for the presentation and publication of digitized ritual recipes. At least the Youtube channel and the Facebook web page will be created.
• O4 Recommendations how to use methods, knowledge and skills in different domains. The consortium is developing a questionnaire that will be distributed among the possible beneficiaries. The collected data and their analysis will allow to identify possible areas of the cultural domain in which the developed methodology could be transferred..
• Burgaski Svoboden Universitet (BG) - Coordinator
• Universidade Portucalense Infante D Henrique-Cooperativa De Ensino Superior CRL (PT)
• Latvijas Etnografiskais Brivdabas Muzejs (LV)
• Municipio de Lousada (PT)
• Regional Historical Museum Burgas (BG)
• Speha Fresia Soc. Coop. (IT)
This project will be implemented in the period 1 November 2020 – 31 March 2023
For more information on the project, please visit our Facebook page .
Eurica Project Newsletter 3
Issue 01, October 2022